Our legal expertise and extensive negotiation experience helps clients receive optimal compensation, credits, rights, etc. no matter what the agreement or arrangement.
Zane Management has a stellar track record in advising and counseling clients in the hospitality and tourism industries.
Often, conference, festival and party planners are knowledgeable about their field, but unaware of the dangers they face in producing an event. Our experience in this arena will protect you from the common pitfalls of these unique industries.
We ensure that 1) contracts are properly drafted and negotiated, 2) appropriate insurance policies are in place, 3) all necessary waivers or releases are properly drafted and executed, 4) appropriate licenses for liquor, etc. are garnered in a timely fashion, and 5) logistical concerns are properly addressed in all related agreements.
If you need an expert witness, we can help with your litigation matter. Our team of experienced lawyers and managers has expansive knowledge of the “ins” and “outs” of the sports, entertainment, media and tourism industries. We’ve seen it all and will testify to it!
Mr. Remick testified as an expert witness in:
- Todd Frohbieter v. David Sisk, M.D.;
- Campbell Clinic Inc., d/b/a Campbell Clinic;
- Suresh Lakhanpa M.D.; Health Images, Inc., d/b/a HealthsouthDiagnosticCenter of Memphis;
- Mitek Surgical Products, Inc; Ethicon, Inc., and Johnson & Johnson, No. 99 2146 GA (U.S. Dist. Court for Western Dist. Of Tennessee);
- Alex Anderson and Alexis Anderson v. Timothy Honkala;
- Jefferson Orthopedic Associates Ltd., No. GD 95-14574 (CCP of Allegheny County, PA);
- Clarence Holmes v. Willard Smith, Jr., a.k.a. Will Smith, DKT. NO. 99-CV-4932 (U.S. Dist. Court of Eastern Dist. Of PA);
- Alan Spielman, Ltd. v. John DeBella, NO. 1429 (CCP Philadelphia County, June 1998);
- Robert James Salter v A.H. Belo Corporation and Kens-TV, Inc., Case No. 99-CI-13471 (37th Judicial District, Bexar County, Texas);
- Jason Lee King v. Dwight E. Schultz, et al., DKT. No. BUR-L-2859-96 (Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Burlington County).
- New York Panix Promotions LTD. v. Lennox Lewis, United States Dist. Court Southern Dist. of New York (01-CV-2709CHB)
Zane Management, Inc. offers its clients top-level career planning, guidance, advice, and counsel to ensure that they lead an organized, well-planned career. In addition, unlike a number of management firms, we help our clients plan for the future from day one. Whether you sack a quarterback, throw a left hook, write novels, produce platinum albums or create masterpiece films, you need an experienced team around you to ensure that the decisions you make today pay dividends tomorrow.
Zane Management, Inc. is that team.
Zane Management helps secure appearances and endorsements for clients. Through our detail-oriented client profiles, we create a personalized strategic brand for each client, which helps separate them from the pack when it comes to appearances and endorsements – areas of supplemental income that are often overlooked.
Above all else, Zane Management understands the value of collaboration and is happy to organize and mold its services to fit your existing team.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions or comments. Our goal is to help you succeed!
Zane Management can help organize your accounting and tax matters – personal or corporate.